In this area you can find different safety tips and tricks for your team.
Pneumatic Fluid Spill Response Plan:
- Don’t panic, pneumatic fluid does contain some corrosive elements, but they are slow acting.
- Pneumatic fluid is easily disturbed, if you suspect a spill, move very slowly to ensure best containment.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner, since this will simply disperse the fluid.
- Carefully place the fluid into seal-able containers. We recommend containers like these, since they are fun:
- For larger spills, contact Girls of Steel Robotics (Team 3504): we hear that they have a bigger container:
- If you are a slow individual, we would like to point out that FIRST approved pneumatic fluid is ….. air.